- In order to create a challenge, the app needs to be connected to your sensor (green wristband icon on top of your screen)
- You should then choose your challenge scenario (forehands, backhands, or serves)
- Its difficulty based on the number of shots to perform. Then it’s on! The Challenge starts.
- You’ll get a PIQSCORE in real time for each shot you perform in relation to the challenge created. This will update your overall score, which is the average of all PIQSCOREs of your shots performed.
- When your Challenge is over, you can see your score and choose your opponent in your followers list.
Please note that for a « Custom » challenge, you choose the number of shots to perform and you end the challenge when you wish to do so.
Also note that in a Challenge with a predefined number of shots and targeting a specific shot (for example “Challenge 20 forehands”), the Challenge will only take into account the targeted shot (so using the example of a “Challenge 20 forehands”, if you perform a backhand among your series of shots, it will not be taken into account). The Challenge ends when the number of predefined shots is reached.