By default, after synchronization, you will see the session category, Unqualified filter, with the latest session on top. Obviously, by default, the session is not qualified. If you do want that session to appear on your profile, you’ll have to qualify it.
- In order to qualify the session you need to go to your session details:
- After clicking on the “UNQUALIFIED” session from your Activity Wall, you will arrive on your Winning Factors main page. From there, click on “NEXT” in order to arrive in your session details
- Select « OPEN SESSION », « TRAINING » or « MATCH » on the top of the session screen.
- You can then choose to add details related to your session, such as the type of surface, the location, how did you feel during the session etc…
- Once the session is qualified, you cannot delete it anymore. However, you will be able to modify the information that you have entered via the “Edit” button in your session details screen: